STAY IN TOUCH WITH US
Production Process of PVC Foam Board
PVC foam board, also known as the chevron board and Andy board, its chemical composition is Polyvinyl chloride, so it is also known as foam PVC board. It is widely used in bus, train car ceiling, box core layer, interior decoration board, building exterior wall board, interior decoration board, office, residence, building compartment in public places, commercial decoration frame, dust-free room board, ceiling board, screen printing, computer lettering, advertisement sign, exhibition board, sign board album board and other industries, as well as chemical anti-corrosion engineering, hot formed parts, cold Warehouse board, special cold insulation engineering, environmental protection board mold, sports equipment, breeding materials, coastal moisture-proof facilities, water-resistant materials, art materials and various light partitions instead of glass ceiling. The following is the introduction of PVC foam board production process / production process.
1. Check whether equipment extrusion, traction, cooling, motor and other equipment operate normally;
2. Preheat the screw and barrel, and set the given temperature for all heaters according to the use of raw materials. Zone 1 to 4 of barrel: 142 ℃ - 148 ℃ - 182 ℃ - 180 ℃, confluence core: 165 ℃, mould temperature: 180 ℃ - 190 ℃; preheating time of profile mould shall not be less than 0.5h, barrel time shall not be less than 1.0h; in order to prevent the decomposition of the coke of the last unclean material, it is advisable to first The mould is preheated at low temperature (130 ℃), and then it is raised to the set temperature for start-up.
3. After all the temperatures reach the set temperature, at least half an hour after the temperature is constant, the material can be put into operation.
4. Make sure that the main engine speed and the feeding speed on the extruder host panel are at zero position, then start the main motor at a low speed, start the feeding motor, and use the starvation feeding method. After the material flows out of the die, it will be synchronized simultaneously. Increase the speed to ensure that the speed of the feeding motor and the main motor match reasonably.
5. After the mold is discharged, observe the discharge speed in each direction of the mold. When the discharge speed in each direction is very uneven, adjust the mold temperature to make the discharge speed approximately the same. Feed water to the mold. After entering the mold into the mold, press the upper cover of the mold and fix it with screws. Turn on the mold cooling water and open the vacuum. After the wallboard comes out of the water tank, fill the water tank with cooling water, and the cooling water temperature is controlled within 15℃.
6. Cutting, Inspection, Packaging, Storage
Let's summarize the above process flow procedures:
Check whether the equipment is normal-> Raw material equipment-> High-speed mixer mixing-> Extruder extrusion-> Foaming-> Cooling and Shapping--> Spray-> Traction-> Cutting-> Stacking-> Inspection-> Finished product storage.